Starting from our fresh herbs and food grade vegetable glycerin we produce glycerinated extracts, traditionally known as glycerites, where you can find all fractions of fresh raw material. Glycerine helps to preserve the product and extract all such fractions. When used in food and beverage give a special texture to the final product and it’s admitted as food additive. The manufacturing process is food grade, even when they’re used as ingredient for cosmetic formulations.
Glycerinated extracts are great resources for food and beverage formulation, especially when you need to functionalize the product. They’re a good choice to give your product all the colour, taste and smell of fresh fruit and vegetable, the whole aroma of herbs. A winner choice in manufacturing of liqueurs, smoothies, soda drinks and alcoholic beverages. In cosmetic they’re useful in formulation to add functions instead of using just glycerine.
- Sweet Orange peel (Citrus sinensis L. Osbeck)
- Artichoke fresh leaves (Cynara scolymus L.)
- Prickly pear fruit (Opuntia ficus-indica L. Mill.)
- Prickly pear cladode (Opuntia ficus-indica L. Mill.)
- Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi Macfad.)
- Lemon fruit (Citrus limon L. Burm. F.)
We can satisfy customer tailored requests. Ask for further details.