Officinal Herbs and Plants
Our officinal herbs and plants grow in Sicily, on mainly organic farmland, where we’ve developed eco-sustainable practices that avoid presence of pesticides and pollutants, but also guarantee a fair water resources management, a conscious employment of agriculture machineries and respect of biodiversity and wild fauna.
Once harvested, the herbs and plants are moved to facilities within a couple of hours, to be cleaned and dried.
The drying process takes place in specialized greenhouses or hot air ovens, where we control moisture and temperature to assure the best dried product. Colour, smell and taste of our herbs and plants reflect the high quality of our post-harvesting processes.
After drying, the materials are grinded following customer specifications and then stored in paper bags in temperature and humidity controlled warehouses.
You can use our dried plants and herbs as ingredients for your herbal teas, foods, beverages and cosmetics. The officinal dried herb and plants are a raw ingredients suitable for a wide range of applications.
- Basil aerial parts (Ocimum basilicum L.)
- Origan aerial parts (Origanum vulgare L.)
- Thyme aerial parts (Thymus vulgarius L.)
- Rosemary aerial parts (Rosmarinus officinalis L.)
- Peppermint aerial parts (Mentha piperita L.)
- Marjoram aerial parts (Origanum majorana L.)
- Lemon Balm aerial parts (Melissa officinalis L.)
- Chamomille flowers (Matricaria chamomilla L.)
- Artichoke leaves (Cynara scolymus L.)
- Olive leaves (Olea europaea L.)
- Bitter Orange peel (Citrus aurantium L. ssp. Amara Engl.)
- Sweet Orange peel (Citrus sinensis L. Osbeck)
- Red Orange peel (Citrus sinensis L. Osbeck)
- Lemon peel (Citrus limon L. Burm. F.)
- Grapefruit peel (Citrus paradisi Macfad.)
- Bergamot peel (Citrus bergamia Risso & Poit.)
- Prickly pear cladode powder (Opuntia ficus-indica L. Mill.)
We can satisfy customer tailored requests. Ask for further details.